Saturday, August 16, 2008

Outing with Dear dear's Mummy

I had a great day today with my dear dear’s mum … dear dear had set me up on a date with her mum … here’s what we did, hehe!

1.45pm - Got out of my house after saying buhbye to my dear dear on skype, she’s kinda moody today … well …

2.30pm - I finally reached my destination, butterworth, my dear dear’s home … I miss it a lot … but everytime I set my foot there, it really feels like I’m home … very homey feeling ^^

2.35pm - I was sitting at the dining table with dear dear’s mum and dad eating Jawa Mee, its been a while since I last taste this delicious Jawa Mee =)

3.00pm - I finish my lunch, and sat at the living room watching Astro, while waiting for mummy go pom pom, hehe! And I really miss watching tv with my dear dear over at the living room =’( I sat at that couch wishing my dear dear was there with me … 

3.35pm - Mum finish taking bath and talk on the phone for a while before we head of for Sunway Carnival for the movie “Meet Dave” =)


3.45pm - We reached Sunway Carnival, and because it’s too early, and still have about 30 to 25 minutes before the movie, we went walking around … First stop at Popular Bookstore, then we went to some shoes store … and then finally Parkson, before heading to the cinema for the movie …

4.10pm - We were sitting at the cinema waiting for the movie to start, hehe!

5.30pm - The movie ended, and it was about one and a half hour long, the movie was not bad, but a little pointless, haha! But then again, it’s funny, so no comments on that =) We went walking around then we walk off to Giant Hypermarket to buy Orange Juice and also barley coz dear dear’s mummy’s throat is uncomfortable …

6.30pm - We got drove out from Sunway Carnival and went to Domino’s Pizza to order pizza for dinner =) while waiting for the pizza, we went to a home deco store located few doors down, and the place is kinda cool, hehe!

7.00pm - Reached home and have dinner together with mum, and I get to drink chicken herbal soup, haha! I rarely get to drink all this kinda stuff, but every time I’m there, I will surely get to taste something new and of course healthy, haha!

7.45pm - After finishing my dinner with mum, I watch movie a while and let her know that I should be on my way home coz it’s getting late, and she says I should stay overnight next time, haha! 

But the highlight of the day is when I came home to a happy dear dear! You know what dear … the secret to me being happy is no secret at all … If you’re happy then I am …. there’s no need for a Merz or the moon in the sky … I love you so much and Miss you like crazy <3

No comments: