Monday, May 11, 2009

::Renovation::

As you can see, I got myself a new template ... and a new header is coming soon! Searching for pictures at the moment ... be right back with new posts :)

13 comments:

Asher-bLu said...

nice header! abit emo tho..

Asher-bLu said...

neways where did u get all those cool picz from?

DIVA-esque said...

har emo apa?? You mean the header with my face plastered all over or this new colorful header (emo meh?)

DIVA-esque said...

if you're talking bout the header I'm using now lerh hor, I find the picture one by one then, edit it using picasa and picnik >.<

Asher-bLu said...

hmm... the colorful one not those with ur heads la [obviously =P]
argh...actually i wanted to noe where did u get em from.... >.<

DIVA-esque said...

i say de ma, I find the picture one by one, you can go http://www.deviantart.com/ this website, and search "color" or any key word you wanna search, there are lots of nice professional picture

Asher-bLu said...

ic.. very the helpful ur answer =.=.. cheers neways >.<

DIVA-esque said...

eh like very "fu him" (cantonese) me ar char bor =.=!!!

Asher-bLu said...

no mah.. u QUN me wor ish.ur tone macam bo kamuan >.<

DIVA-esque said...

no QUN you la >.< dun small gas :P

Asher-bLu said...

no small gas ar *gzb*

DIVA-esque said...

wow! I can't believe this post that I wrote is damn short, but it bocome the post that have a lot of comments =.= miracle

Asher-bLu said...

itz all thank to me k *shy*