Sunday, March 14, 2010

Annoyed

A new post was suppose to be up last night. Thanks to my emo-ness, it's now chucked somewhere inside the draft section.

Anyways, I've been really emotional lately.

My dad got home from business trip yesterday, and I really hope he doesn't come back for another week. I know I'm bad, not that I hate my dad or anything, but he's getting on my nerves when I'm really emo AND busy, which is a really bad combination.

I woke up this morning and before I get a bite at my breakfast, there goes my dad "Hey, have you eaten your breakfast? Could you drive me out to get something??". I was going to pull my hair and start screaming. All sorts of questions came running through my mind "Am I YOUR driver or something?? Why can't you just ask lil' sis?? WHY the FUCK I can't get A DAY just for MYSELF and NO ONE ELSE???" I really had enough of this week, all those fucking projects and assignments pilling up and you're expecting me to be your driver?

And please, a gentle reminders to my fellow friends, if you ask me once if I'm free to go out, and I decline, you are most welcome to ask the second time around the following week or something. If I decline the second time and gently tell you to reschedule, DON'T bother asking me again for the third time. If I'm free I will automatically ask you out without YOU asking me for the third time.

I just got extremely annoyed. I beg you guys, just leave me ALONE! I need time for myself. I've given enough time to my projects, and its not only one project, I have HALF A DOZEN waiting for me. Have mercy, Leave me ALONE!


No comments: