Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Here comes APRIL :)))))

A couple hours more to APRIL!!!

And 7 days to my final presentation :)

I'm excited and scared at the same time.

Today is a happy day for me. I don't know what's the reason, but I'm happy :)

Here is the last post for the month of MARCH 2009 ^^

I don't exactly have anything to talk about coz I've been stuck inside this room, this house for the past few days ... All I did was do a lil bit of my project and watch some series to relax myself. I'm just the bored bored maple >.<

Couple days ago, I edited some pictures using PICNIK






I'll print both out when I have the time ... and I will have it with me, to remind myself ... never stop trying, never give up, coz the only time you'll fail, is when you give up hope and stop trying all together :)


1 comment:

pixiepixie said...

wise words, my friend :)