Friday, March 13, 2009

LΛNEÍGE



GUESS WHAT?!

I went to Parkson Gurney to look for moisturizer for my face ... I remember reading an article bout this brand, LΛNEÍGE, in a magazine so I went to Parkson Gurney to specifically look for this brand, and was amaze when I get to try on its WATER BANK HYDRO GEL, it looks like gel at first ... but when you apply it on your hands it slowly feels like its turning into WATER!!!

I thought it would be so damn expensive, and let me tell you, it's the most cheapest among LANCOME, CLINIQUE, or even BIOTHERM!!! It's only 120MYR for a bottle of the WATER BANK HYDRO GEL. Luckily I didn't buy the LANCOME moisturizer yesterday or I would have beat myself to death, coz it would cost me 190MYR!!!!!

And all the products by LΛNEÍGE smells so nice!!! Seriously!! So the next time I need anything I would definately go back to this brand again, coz its product is not oily at all, and focus on hydrating your skin, hehe!


The WATER BANK HYDRO GEL is the one that is blue in color, the rest is just the free gift and sample given by the salesgirl :)

I'm one happy girl today!!

This is the make up set


which consist of a moisturizing cleansing oil, a snow crystal dual foundation, lipgloss and also shimmering cream, hehe!






1 comment:

pixiepixie said...

omg.. the free gift is soooo worth it!! i really think its a good deal. were they having some kind of promotion or was the salesgirl just nice to u? haha

i seriously need to be introduced to some new and good quality products so thanks for this entry! will look out for this brand whenever im back =)